1 serving (30 g):
- 122 kcal
- 27 g protein
of which 5,5 g is BCAA
- 3413 mg micronized creatine monohydrate
of which 3000 mg is creatine
- 1,5 mg zinc (zinc-bisglycinate)
- 4 mg niacin (vitamin B3)
Why do we recommend Iso Whey Zero Black?
- 90% protein content
- With Native Whey Isolate
- With 3000 mg creatine per serving
- With 5526 mg BCAA per serving
- With added L-glutamine, AAKG and L-tryptophan amino acids
- With organic zinc for the optimal level of testosterone
- With added niacin, which is the precursor of NAD
- Sugar-*, lactose-** and gluten-free***
- Palm-oil free
- Fast and easy absorption
* The statement refers to the water-diluted, ready for consumption drink. Sugar-free: <0,5 g/100 ml in the ready for consumption drink.
** The statement refers to the water-diluted, ready for consumption drink. Lactose-free: <0,1 g lactose/100 ml in the ready for consumption drink.
***Gluten-free in accordance with the legislations of the European Union.
One of the most popular isolates of the market got dressed in black! Iso Whey Zero Black contains substances for extreme needs, so it was made for those cannot accept any compromises.